2016 Mercedes AMG-A45 4MATIC


Hello this is my first post on the new blog. and the first time I share the results of my converts that Mercedes A45 AMG 4MATIC. '

the first time I shared this car, this car is my share for GTA San Andreas game.

yes this is the first time my car converted to GTA San Andreas game. Sorry if there is a shortage of features on this car.

Features :
- MQ Exterior
- Good Quality Interior
- SA Lights
- Good Reflection
- New textures scratches damage by me
- No Adapt Imvehft :(

Info :
Replace : Greenwoo
Dff size : 6,2MB
Txd size : 4,1MB



========
CREDITS
========
Original 3D Model Author : Gamemodels.ru, Real Racing 3
Ripped or Approved : DMN, Eclipse 72rus
Convert and edit by Sciences Design
Sciences Design for Screenshot
Abdulloh al Atthos for Handling & Wheel

=========================
Link → : CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
=========================

=========
CONTACT
=========
Facebook : VISIT LINK
FP : VISIT LINK


Artikel Terkait